Asia Pacific Career Development Journal
Asia Pacific Career Development Journal (APCDJ) is an international biannual scholarly journal dedicated to all career development and intervention related topics, such as career counseling, individual and organizational career development, work and leisure, career education, career coaching, and career management. Issues are published each March and September. The inaugural issue was published in September, 2018.
Subscription to the Journal is free to members of APCDA. If you wish to subscribe only to the journal, an annual subscription can be purchased here.
- Editor: Dr. Brian Hutchison, Walden University (Journal@AsiaPacificCDA.org)
- Associate Editors:
- Dr. Hsiu-Lan (Shelley) Tien, National Taiwan Normal University (Research@AsiaPacificCDA.org)
- Dr. Jose Domene, University of Calgary
- Dr. Sang Min Lee. Korea University
- Editorial Board: This is a 3-year commitment. We expect editors to provide comprehensive reviews and hold high standards of quality and care. Applications may be submitted to Journal@AsiaPacificCDA.org.
- Dr. Rebecca Hudson Breen, University of Alberta, Canada>
- Dr. Mae-hyang Hwang, Gyeongin National University, Korea
- Dr. Raysen Cheung, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr. Timothy Hsi , Abundanz Consulting, Singapore/ Australia
- Dr. Leili Jin, Tsinghua University, China
- Dr. Nupar Gosain, Brain Pundits, India
- li>Dr. Chao-Mei Chiang, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan
- Dr. Lucila Bance, University of Santo Tomas, Philippines
- Dr. Lau Poh Li, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Dr. Jim Bright, Bright and Associates Career Solutions, Australia
- Dr. Roberta Borgen (Neault), Life Strategies Ltd., Canada
- Dr. Christian Chan, UNC Greensboro, USA
- Dr. Grace Wambu, New Jersey City University, USA/ Kenya
- Yang Ai, University of the Redlands, USA/ China
It is our goal to include authors from as many countries as possible. We encourage both scholars and practitioners to submit articles containing research related to their practices. We ask our editors to adopt a mentoring approach which assists authors to get submissions ready for publication. Our goal is to build a reputation for working with authors and supporting their writing skills. The review process for a typical article could take 4 months and some take longer.
Asia Pacific Career Development Journal (Online): ISSN 2576-1552
Asia Pacific Career Development Journal (Print): ISSN 2576-1560
Authors, click here for guidelines on submitting articles.
Editors, click here for information about the Editorial Board.
APCDJ Submission Flowchart